$16.99 - $11.93
(as of Dec 06,2019 03:14:20 UTC – Details)
New York Times bestselling children’s book!
Smart, simple story that will make readers of all ages eager to take a side: From the award-winning author of Little Pea, Little Hoot, and Little Oink comes a clever take on the age-old optical illusion: is it a duck or a rabbit? Depends on how you look at it! Readers will find more than just Amy Krouse Rosenthal’s signature humor here; there’s also a subtle lesson for kids who don’t know when to let go of an argument.
• A fun story based on the classic duck/rabbit visual puzzle
• Book teaches a lesson on right versus wrong and differing points of view
• Written by Amy Krouse Rosenthal, the award-winning author of Little Pea, Little Hoot, and Little Oink; and illustrated by Tom Lichtenheld, creator of children’s books including Everything I Know About Pirates
Fans of Red is Best, The Perfect Pet, and In My Opinion will love solving the eternal visual puzzle in Duck! Rabbit!
★ “The snappy dialogue makes for fine read-aloud. Duck? Rabbit? As kids will readily see, it depends on how you look at it.” — Publishers Weekly, starred review
• Fun, interactive family read aloud book
• Books for kids ages 3 and up
• Picture books for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary studentsChronicle Books